MHW Builder Patch notes v1.5.3

MHW Builder Patch notes v1.5.3

General:

• Bowgun mods and sharpness modifiers are back to the Set Menu.

Fixes:

• Fixed Average damage for Power Shot
  • Fixed exclude Charm option.
  • Equipment piece filters for Set Searcher are working again.
  • Some values in motions had rounding issues.
  • Drachen set defense 92 > 72 per piece.
  • Pressing back button will open main menu for Android.

Searching algorithm is very old (and was not written by me), I will rewrite it in next update.

Sharpness indicators going to be reworked in next update.

MHW Bulder: https://honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb/

37 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Just wanted to let you know the sets for gunlance aren’t showing.

1. Nevermind

2. Hi I have an issue where old deleted sets will come back into the saved sets for some reason. Hope this can get looked at. thanks.

3. All my saved sets except for one set are gone since the last update 🙁

• Honey on 6th September 2018 at 1:42 pm
        Author

There was eternal loop issue forcing sets menu to hang on when opening, applying fix right now.

• Honey on 6th September 2018 at 1:43 pm
          Author

Should be working now, just updated.

1. Sorry =( There are no saved sets and when i tried to save a new set, even the last saved set disappeared :/ Newest Version.

• Honey on 6th September 2018 at 4:16 pm
              Author

I’ve deployed update ~1 hour ago, have you updated?

• Kimura
            • Kimura on 6th September 2018 at 6:10 pm

Yes I did update. I bought the “premium” Version now. As it seems, it does save new sets now (not including my sets of builder lite version ofc).

In Builder Lite however, sets still not saving. Is there any chance to restore the lost data ? Id stick to the premium version otherwise.

• Honey on 6th September 2018 at 6:37 pm
              Author

Sadly those are bound to local storage and Android and Apple politics does not allow apps to share local storage data between apps without claiming administrative rights to directories, so they’re not shared.

• Honey on 6th September 2018 at 6:47 pm
              Author

Okay, it seems how google play works, it does need version increase to force all users to update, I will apply a version increase in 3-4 hrs.

• Kimura
            • Kimura on 6th September 2018 at 7:18 pm

Thx m8 ! Your effort is highly appreaciated !

• Kimura
            • Kimura on 8th September 2018 at 6:38 am

Installed new version. Still no saved sets nor saving sets in Builder Lite. Builder “Premium” however working fine.

• Honey on 8th September 2018 at 7:17 am
              Author

Have you tried “Restore sets” Button?

• Honey on 8th September 2018 at 2:09 pm
              Author

I’ve finally addressed that issue, will fix it tomorrow.

• Kimura
            • Kimura on 8th September 2018 at 10:46 am

This is how my “My Sets” Screen looks like:

Maybe it is just a rare issue which only appears to me ?

• Kimura
            • Kimura on 8th September 2018 at 3:17 pm

Awesome =D

• Kimura
            • Kimura on 9th September 2018 at 11:35 am

Yeah, you did it ! =D

• BloodyDerby on 6th September 2018 at 1:54 pm

Hi mate ! THX SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR WORKS!! i discover a bug :

no element crit bonus from rathalos set if wear head and body !

• Honey on 6th September 2018 at 4:24 pm
        Author

Fire and Ice is very tricky weapon to code, since left hand is always blast damage and right hand is ice, we discussed about it on the discord yesterday. Let me think how to implement it.

4. Just a heads up the typo for Charge Blade is still there (Chage Blade).

• Honey on 9th September 2018 at 1:51 pm

Naaaaah

1. It’s there on the mobile version;

• Wan on 12th September 2018 at 1:29 pm

there is anyway I can filter out items/set isn’t release on pc yet without going one by one piece at the search result ?

• Honey on 12th September 2018 at 3:02 pm
        Author

Check “Vanilla” ones, anyway they can contain some event gear, PC should be at Jho patch right now.

• Wan on 12th September 2018 at 6:19 pm

I mean in Set Searcher

• Honey on 13th September 2018 at 5:08 am
            Author

I can make custom exclude list with all event and monster gear, that PC is missing, is that good solution?

• Tamamitsune on 14th September 2018 at 11:32 am

Lumu Vambraces Alpha is listed as having Master Gatherer +1, Artillery +1 instead of Artillery +2, and the Beta version has Master Gatherer +1 rather than Artillery +1.

• Tamamitsune on 15th September 2018 at 12:18 am

Apologies, I had it confused with Lumu Mail Alpha and Beta. For both of these pieces, Master Gatherer should instead be Master Mounter.

5. Just a heads up. The elemental values for greatsword attacks seem to be wrong in the builder. I ran tests and here were the results

all 3 standard slashes(Y, B,Y+B) had 1x element
    tackle has 0x element
    Jumping Wide Slash has 1.7x element
    Charge 3 Jumping Wide Slash has 2.8x element
    charge had 1.1x at stage 2 and stage 3
    Strong charge had 1.1 at all stages and the followup strong wide slash has 1x at all stages
    True Charge has 1x+1.3x at stage 1 and 2 and 1x+1.4x at stage 3

1. Forgot to mention, I’m on PC so I used a great jagras GS for my testing with/without free element and some of my multipliers may be off by 0.1x If rounding happened due to the low elemental value. If anyone has a GS with a higher hidden element, like some of the taroth weapons, they can test for rounding errors.

• Honey on 15th September 2018 at 5:07 pm
          Author

I used this when were making elemental values.

1. There were a couple errors when I checked the builder though, for example, LWS lv2 and lv3 seem to have been mixed up. TCS’s elemental values were all much higher than they should be, TCS3 was around 4.75x instead of the 2.45x your source mentions. Not complaining, just reporting issues and trying to help. Thanks for the time you put into this tool, it’s definitely saved me a lot of time testing things.

6. uhm is there a way to give feedback or do I just do it here. Anyways one of the things I just wanna ask is, is there no Fair Wind Charm in the Charm section of the MHW Builder.

7. Yo, love what you’re doing, but got a question. Does the damage calcs not factor in Elemental Airborne? I noticed Airborne is factored into the damage calcs, but Elemental Airborne isn’t, and wanted to know how it affected damage. It looks like a sizeable boost whenever I used it.
    With T.G Bolg, Airborne, and Elemental Airborne against the training pole [power charm and talon, blue sharpness, no other buffs], I was hitting for 52 with the Jumping Slash, but without Elemental Airborne, I was hitting for 42.

• Honey on 5th October 2018 at 4:36 pm
        Author

I don’t know exact value for elemental airborne, still need some testing. Just realized it can be used for flying IG builds, will test it myself in few days.

1. Very much appreciated, I just wanted to get the exact numbers on my builds if possible since I want to see how viable aerial IG is compared to grounded with some of the Kulve weapons.