MHW Builder Patch Notes v1.5.4

• PC / PS button for Web version.
  • Fire and Ice was hardcoded (will display Ice damage in the damage charts).
  • Dragonpiercer average damage fixed,
  • Lumu chest master gatherer > master mounter.
  • Blunt SnS moves do not have elemental values from now.
  • Black Diablos incorrect hitzone data fix (was copied from regular Diablos).
  • Great Sword incorrect elemental values (some data messed up).
  • Wind Charm was added to databases .
  • Chage Blade > Charge Blade misstypo (in mobile version).
  • Lunastra Gamma, Zorah Gamma and Xeno Gamma were added to the databases.

33 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Gz on Fire And Ice solution 🙂

• Honey on 9th October 2018 at 8:42 am
        Author

Yeah, still need new icons for it’s damage 😐

2. So whenever I click a set someone else has made, it brings me to that set, but the weapon is always changed to the Chrome Razor II, is there a reason for that, or is it a bug?

• Honey on 8th October 2018 at 7:01 pm
        Author

There’s error in string cutting, remove %20 (space) symbol in the link.

• Honey on 9th October 2018 at 8:42 am

Now should be fine.

3. Thanks Honey for another great update! Will you be bringing back the ‘next attainable weapon sharpness’ indicator or is it permanently removed?

• Honey on 9th October 2018 at 12:12 pm
        Author

I’m currently reworking sharpness indicator, so it will show available amount of hits & stuff, just few days and it will be back.

1. Awesome! Thank you!

• Suneater on 11th October 2018 at 2:58 pm

Since the latest update my ads appear at the top making it hard to navigate the apps sidebar.

• Honey on 11th October 2018 at 9:54 pm
        Author

That’s interesting, it is supposed to be at the bottom. What’s your Android / IOS version?

• Honey on 11th October 2018 at 11:00 pm
        Author

It seems i’ve found that bug, u’re on IOS, right?

• Brandon on 11th October 2018 at 2:59 pm

It looks like bludgeoner bonus is not being calculated. Using a zorah weapon and 2 diablos set bonus does not increase attack when sharpness is less than or equal to green.

• Honey on 11th October 2018 at 9:55 pm
        Author

As I remember there is not big bonus to damage from bludgeoner, lemme look at it.

• Wormyxl
    • Wormyxl on 12th October 2018 at 4:57 pm

Looks like king/queen beetle hands have critical eye on them in the builder when they have botanist

4. King/queen beetle arms in the builder are granting critical eye instead of botanist

• Honey on 13th October 2018 at 4:31 am
        Author

If you’re reffering to fextra wiki, there is a mess up with Butterfly & King/Queen Beetle sets, it’s 2 different sets. King Beetle is not male version of Butterfly.

1. That’s strange… Because I’m seeing this… (Which is from a YouTube mind you so something may have changed…) King Beetle skills https://imgur.com/gallery/EwgGnh8

• Honey on 14th October 2018 at 10:31 am
            Author

I finally got it. King Beetle (M) / Butterfly (F) have gathering stats and Butterfly (M) / Queen Beetle (F) have attack stats. That’s kinda weird.

5. Noticed an issue with blast weapons; while doing a set with Empress Dagger Styx; getting Blast Attack Lv 3 would increase the blast from 120 to 160. I went into my game and Blast Attack Lv 3 was only giving me 150.

Something similar happened with the Taroth Daggers Lurk (base 90 paralysis attack [unawakened]); I awakened the element and put in Paralysis Attack Lv 1, and it jumped me to 110 paralysis and didn’t increase at Lv 2 and Lv 3. But when I went to my game, Paralysis Attack Lv 1 gave me 100, PA Lv 2 gave me 110, and PA lv 3 gave me 120.

• Honey on 13th October 2018 at 4:32 am
        Author

May be a rounding issue, status are usually capped at x1.25 and elemental at x1.3. Game divides in-game value by 10, then applying skills, then doing rounding, then multiplying back by x10 (in character sheet).

• Honey on 13th October 2018 at 4:42 am
        Author

Yes, there was a mistake in the code, I were somehow using elemental caps for blast, instead of status.

6. Crit Elem is now bugged. It still shows 1.0 elem crit modifier on the right side and the dmg numbers are also 1.0x.

• Honey on 13th October 2018 at 1:31 pm
        Author

Can you give me the link to the build, please?

7. So after the latest update, my Dual Blade saved builds aren’t functioning. It’ll show the name of one of the sets I’ve made, but not the other, and it also won’t have the equip or remove buttons on the name of the set I made.

This is the same for my light bow guns, although it’ll show the full normal 2 set I made, but not the crit element one, and while the normal 2 set displays properly, it also won’t let me equip or remove it.

I tried to save a new dual blades set, but it’s not showing up.

• Honey on 14th October 2018 at 11:14 pm

investigating…

• Honey on 14th October 2018 at 11:55 pm

Should be fine now

1. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate all the work you do here.

8. Hey.

I have found that if I want to search for a weapon the text box works but the number of decorations and skills filters do not work. Everything works when searching for a armour, Any help would be appreciated.

• Honey on 17th October 2018 at 4:06 pm
        Author

Yes, search algorithm is very old, and was not written by me, it was not intended to search amount of sockets and skills for weapons. I should rewrite it.

1. Thanks for the info. Ill keep an eye out for a rewrite.. Awesome tool by the way.

9. How could I share some of my builds? I have a few with more effective damage than the ones on the list

• Honey on 20th October 2018 at 1:02 pm
        Author

Just drop them in the links form one by one from the new line in the profile field.