MHW Builder Patch notes 1.5.1
- Android 4.x (KitKat) and 5.x (Lollipop) comp were restored (got rid of .includes() method).
- Major UI revamp.
- Monster Catalogue was merged with Motion Values frame, now accessible under “My Damage” menu.
- Behemoth was added to Monster Catalogue.
- Motion values are back to “vanilla” display, will show both physical and elemental damage in separate numbers.
- You may ignore gear in Set Searcher from now, piece by piece, they save to layouts and before visits / launches .
- “Last Edited Set” feature was restored back.
- Dragging slider’s tip somehow was triggering swipe event, it’s fixed.
- Some moves were missing sharpness modifier.
- Wyvern Ammo was added back to damage calculation.
- Bowguns got detailed ammo preview in “My Gear” menu by default. Also you may look up for it in search menu (expandable on click table).
- Found missing values for Spirit Blade (no gauge) opener.
- Drilling damage from Wyrmstake damage type gone Fixed > Sever damage type.
MHW Builder: https://honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb/