MHW Builder: Icebronies edition BETA. Please read THIS before you start.

MHW Builder Patch Notes v1.5.6

General:

• History / Compare tool was added to the builder (history menu is not available for mobiles, will come next patch).
  • Added Aloy’s Gamma set. Please note, that you can’t wear individual pieces of that set, even if builders allows you to.
  • Winter set and Hammer were added.
  • New Settings menu is available for both platforms.
  • You may choose not to reset buffs each time you load / save via “AutoReset” checkbox.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed an issue with 15+ skills on set.
  • SnS now have x1 sharpness mod for hits.
  • Power Shot = Quick Shot (somehow were duplicate moves in damage section)

MHW Builder: https://honeyhunterworld.com/mhwb/

19 comments

Skip to comment form

• NVD on 3rd December 2018 at 2:01 pm

Hi, it seems Kulve Taroth armor A has been displaced by Blossom Armor A, and all armors after that now appear 1 index later in the list in the PC builder. KT A now appears in the spot where KT B is supposed to be, Azure Starlord has also appeared in there.

1. Hmmm, that’s strange. Does it swap numbers for saves?

2. Okay, it seems, i’ve found that bug. It happens, when you have PC filter on and trying to equip gear from Search UI, right? When you click “Equip” button, equipped gear moves 1-5 points backward.

• NVD on 4th December 2018 at 7:25 pm

Yes, that’s it exactly.

1. I can’t find any of the Lunastra Empress weapons in the MHW Builder

1. Try “Styx”, “Blaze”, “Ruin”

2. KT CB Taroth Strongarm ‘King’ lists as 684 / 20% / 120 Fire, however I have this item in game (PC) and it’s 684 / 30% / 160 Fire (also +20 Def – not sure where/if this is listed in MHWB)

1. Ok, I’ve changed that, will come next time I will update.

• Kenta on 15th December 2018 at 6:35 pm

UI becomes unresponsive to clicks after a little while, using set search, using Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit). Have to refresh to make it work again, but then becomes unresponsive again, refresh, repeat

1. It’s unresponsible, when searching for sets, we just don’t have loading indicator.

• N.Jolly
    • Ehn on 20th December 2018 at 6:40 am

Hey, enjoy the new feature where you can hover over a skill and it tells you about it, but I’ve been having issues where scrolling over a skill on the bottom of the page would offset the cursor location, causing it to flicker.

1. Got you, added to bug list.

1. It’s not doing it anymore, so it looks like it’s fixed. Thanks a ton!

• Salderin on 22nd December 2018 at 1:56 am

Hi!

So, when looking at the “You also may add skills” section, I notice that it does not list all potential skills I may add with the decorations I have told the system I possess ๐Ÿ™

It’s the only issue I have with the builder! Everything else is the best out there!

1. It just compares pieces of matched sets for skills. Not decos. With decos that set can become almost infinite.

• Vee on 22nd December 2018 at 4:01 am

Hey I just downloaded your app because it appears to be the most up-to-date. Looks good so far, do yoy know when you’ll have the time to add Kulve gamma armor? I think it’s the only thing missing, kudos!

1. Soon TM ):

• Revonlieke on 22nd December 2018 at 4:56 pm

Would love to have sorting filters for Mixed Sets
    Like Behemoth, USJ or Lunasta only sets being listed by just pressing the icons.
    Also same for elementals and non-elemental weapons.

And ofc the basic sort by name or decending at the top of the menus, where it says;
    # RAW ELE WEAPON SOURCE COMMENT

1. I usually start from Web Builder > Mobile Builder> Website. Hold on, I’m working on it.