MHW Builder Patch notes 2.3.x

General:

• Rajang gear was moved to PC filter.
  • Rajang gear was translated to 13 languages.
  • Rajang LBGs and HBGs should have ammo tables.
  • Fixed lbg / hbg / bow issue, when HZVs were not updating properly for “My Damage” section.
  • “Aquatic / Polar mobility” should show it’s tooltip properly.
  • Previous search letters should be reset after you pick a skill from “Choose Skill” menu in mobile app.
  • Fixed bows display for in Gear Search for mobile app.
  • Paid version of the app should display ads (that was unintentional).

• Fixed sticky / wyvern / cluster ammo being affected by HR / MR fixed mods. (WEB)
  • Kulu head beta+ sockets 4-1-0 > 4-0-0. (WEB)
  • LBG and HBG motion values aligned to datamined data. (WEB)
  • My Damage should display raw caps. (WEB)
  • Corrected Normal / Spread / Pierce ammo / arrows formulas. (WEB)
  • Sharpness is now aligned to datamined data up to Eagle CB. (WEB)
  • Elemental augments on bowguns are 2/1/1/2 (up from 2/1/1/1). (WEB)
  • Crit status 1.2x / 1.4x & True Crit Status are x1.4 / x1.6. (WEB)
  • Double Divine Blessing is fixed. (WEB)
  • Non-Elemental Boost from charm should be working as intended. (WEB)
  • Fixed invalid sharpness calcs for weapons, which are changing their sharpness colors twice (mostly acidic glavenus’ ones). (WEB)
  • Fixed damage type not displaying properly for Cutting / Blunt / Ammo damage type weapons. (WEB)
  • Fortify should be available as 1 and 2 stacks. (WEB)
  • Elemental Eff Up was added, including weird combo behaviors with Element Up (S) and (L). (WEB)
  • Dragonproof Mantle buff was added. (WEB)
  • Uragaan Greaves a+ should have proper skills now. (WEB)
  • Wyvernheart special ammo damage calc was fixed. (WEB)
  • Wyvernsnipe special ammo damage calc was fixed. (WEB)
  • Descending Strike (IG) was added back to moves list. (WEB)
  • Witcher’s Silver Sword++ sockets 310 > 210. (WEB)
  • Tenderize offsets should be working as intended. (WEB)
  • Fixed various minor damage issues around Bowgun ammo. (WEB)
  • Felyne Temper should be working as intended. (WEB)
  • Death Garon Greaves should be having correct resistances. (WEB)
  • Set Searcher should be able to filter sets by resistances / EFR / EFE. (WEB)

ToDo List:

22 comments

Skip to comment form

• Iron on 8th February 2020 at 1:25 pm

Unscathed Charm 3 does not exist in the game

1. On the browser version if I look up for a set for specific skills it doesn’t show any. But if I do it on my mobile version it does show me some options (both of them are using the same decoration data).

Even when I create the build manually on the browser version (whilst also checking if I do have the decos necessary for it) and then tell the set searcher to copy skills from current build and search. It still returns me no results. I double checked to see if some check box wasn’t/was marked unintentionally but I don’t believe that’s the case.

Here are the skills I was looking for:
    Critical Eye: 7
    Attack Boost: 6
    Agitator: 5
    Weakness Exploit: 3
    Speed Sharpening: 3
    Critical Boost: 3
    Health Boost: 3
    Flinch Free: 1
    Protective Polish: 1
    With the hammer Ruinous Obliteration.

Here’s my decoration data:
    3,3,3,5,7,4,1,6,6,5,4,3,7,3,1,3,3,7,3,6,3,1,5,3,5,1,3,3,5,7,3,3,1,3,2,1,5,6,3,5,3,3,3,5,2,3,3,3,5,3,5,1,5,3,5,3,5,1,1,3,1,4,3,5,2,1,5,5,3,3,3,3,3,1,1,3,1,4,1,1,2,3,2,3,3,5,6,3,3,3,7,3,3,2,4,3,3,5,1,1,3,1,3,5,1,5,5,4,2,5,7,0,2,5,5,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,5,5,3,5,5,1,4,0,5,4,2,1,4,3,0,4,5,5,4,1,5,4,0,1,0,0,3,1,2,3,5,0,1,0,1,0,2,1,0,0,3,0,1,1,2,6,2,1,2,3,5,2,0,1,1,0,2,1,1,1,3,3,4,1,7,4,0,0,3,2,0,1,0,3,1,1,3,0,1,3,6,5,0,4,3,4,3,7,5,1,3,6,0,1,1,3,1,2,1,9,4,3,3,7,2,2,9,5,2,2,1,0,1,1,1,0,1,0,6,8,1,0,2,0,0,2,3,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,0,1,2,2,0,0,1,1,0,1,2,1,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,5,2,2,3,3,2,4,0,1,2,3,0,4,2,1,1,0,1,0,3,0,1,2,0,2,1,0,2,2,2,1,1,4,1,0,0,1,0,0,2,1,1,2,2,1,1,2,0,2,1,3,1,1,2,1,2,0,1,1,0,5,2,3,4,0,1,3,2,1,0,2,0,2,1,1,3,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,2,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,0,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

Here’s my Charms Data:
    3,4,5,3,3,3,5,3,3,3,3,3,5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,5,5,3,3,3,5,4,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,2,1,1,1,2,1,3,3,3,3,5,4,4,3,3,3,3,5,4,2,2,3,4,3,3,3,3,3,4,1,1,1,1,1,3,4,3,2,3,3,4,4,3,4,4,3,2,3,3,2,1,1,1,2,3,2,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3,2,1,1,1,1,1

The set my mobile found but the browser didn’t find was:
    Ruinous Obliteration: Attack Jewel 1
    Golden Headdress b+: Challenger Jewel+4 & Grinder Jewel 1
    Kirin Jacket a+: Grinder Jewel 1 & Critical Jewel 2
    Ruinous Vambraces b+: Challenger/Vitality Jewel 4 & Grinder Jewel 1
    Odogaron Coil b+: Tenderizer/Vitality Jewe 4l
    Garuga Greaves b+: Brace/Vitality Jewel 4 & Critical Jewel 2 & Sharp Jewel 2

Attack Charm IV

side note: Is there any way to import the decos data or do I have to do it manually like I did? It would be very handy if one of those save editor could export this data, why don’t you guys talk with them? Just saying… I’m lazy AF. Anyway, thanks for wonderful builder.

1. Save editors not working now, Capcom is encrypting data rn. Ripperino.

• Honey
      • Honey on 12th February 2020 at 11:36 pm
        Author

Hmm, I can find this set, strange.

1. Oh dude, I’m really sorry for causing you the trouble of testing it out. Turns out it was my stupidity all along. I actually had some equipment listed on the excluded gear because back then I didn’t notice the PCPS4 option on the corner of the builder, so I excluded some charms and the not released gear. I thought I didn’t have any because the list of excluded gear only shows it when you click it, but on the phone app you can see it without clicking anything.

So sorry for the troubles, thanks for the attention.

• Ygdrad
    • Ygdrad on 12th February 2020 at 10:46 pm

The Kulu Headpiece B+ has the wrong number of slots on the builder. Shows me 1 size4 and 1 size1 when all it has is a size4

1. Thank you.

2. Some of the builds disappear unnoticed after refresh or been afk.

• Aris on 24th February 2020 at 5:19 pm

Hello, is the current version of the web builder/buildcards a WIP? It looks very basic and shallow compared to the previous versions :/ Is there any plan to revert to the old font and add the icons back? Thanks and keep up the good work.

1. I suck in design, prob I need some ideas about buildcards look in future.

• Aris on 24th February 2020 at 10:14 pm

I don’t think it’s necessarily terrible (at least there are no more black spaces on the sides), but I feel the older font had more personality and the icons on the side made it easier to read. Also in my opinion there’s a little too much wasted space on the bottom of the buildcards; maybe if there was a way to remove entirely the mantles part unless you explicitly check it it would make it look more compact.
        Again, I don’t know the reasons for the redesign (the sharpness UI I assume?), but imo you shouldn’t stray too much from the previous layout which looked really good!

• Louis
    • Louis on 6th March 2020 at 3:17 pm

Witcher silver sword ++ has a level 2 and 1 slot, however in the builder it has a lv3 and lv 1 slot

• Sora on 7th March 2020 at 6:05 pm

Is it possible to add Safi Jiva hitzone values to the builder, coz I can’t see it. Or is it too soon and there is no data on it?

1. March 12th

3. Sorry to bother you. Im new here. I like using your tool to recreate build that I find on yt and look then at wich of them is better. So the point is, i was recreating the second build shown in this video “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jme9EKsKD5w” , the SnS support one and it seems that i cant find the weapon “ruinus madness”(i tryed both pc and ps version). i dont know if its a bug or its actually not there for x reason that im not aware of (in wich case im sorry to have bothered you), anyway your tool is a blessing really!

1. Oh it had duplicate name, it was named Ruinous Eradication prior to one of updates.

4. Death Garon Greaves B+’s element stats are wrong.

1. Should be like this? 148 -2 -3 -2 -2 4

• Control on 14th March 2020 at 4:59 pm

On the long sword Radian Flow the builder says it has 100 points of sharpness, that weapon doesn’t have all that of white sharpness. I guess it must be a bug.

1. Should be fine now, there was an unexpected error in sharpness tables during datamining process.

• name on 15th March 2020 at 3:27 am

When calcing damage using dual element dual blades (such as the rath’s fire+poison DBs), the fire damage is calced on every hit, when the fire damage should only be calced on every other hit. The fire damage come from the rathalos blade, so you would need to look up Moonbunnie’s MV list to see which hits of the attacks come from the blade that actually deals fire damage.

1. Basically I don’t know mechanics of hits applied for L and R hands for dual-element dual blades. Last time we discussed it with Awenth we agreed that putting it as ELE / 2 is enough to display effective element. Can you explain how hits are applied if you have time?